Saturday, April 30, 2011

A rare nice day in April

Some say our weather has been crazy, and I would have to agree, 70 one day and snowing the next.  It makes for some crazy days of calving.  On this nice day we got Fred out and all 3 boys took turns riding him all day.  Luke helped his dad and Joe sort heavies, he loves it.  Here are a few pictures of that beautiful day.

April 25-April 29 2011 020

Luke in his favorite green shirt.

 April 25-April 29 2011 005 April 25-April 29 2011 009

Jed taking his turn, we have to pry his hands off the horn in order to get him off.

April 25-April 29 2011 011

Justin shutting the gate.

April 25-April 29 2011 012

Luke headed out to help dad.

April 25-April 29 2011 019

Here are dad and Luke moving the cow back out to he pasture.  There were really cows in front of them, I was trying to get up as close to them as I could.

No comments: