Sunday, August 2, 2009

Moving

There are more pictures I want to post that are previous to this time and what is going on, but I thought for those of you who are curious about us and our lives I would give a little up to date information. For the last couple of months we have been toying with the idea of going back to school. And last week we decided to quit our job due to some dishonest things that were going on, or that have been going on for the last six months. The owner wasn't very nice and gave us three days to be out of our house, so we dug in and got everything packed and moved into a storage unit for the time being (our stuff that is). On Monday the 28th we left Miles City, MT and camped all week until we got to Utah today, Aug 2. Justin is going to start school and we feel good about our decisions and the unknowing future ahead of us.

2 comments:

Natie said...

I talked to your mom at the celebration and she gave the exciting news that you are moving back to Logan. I am so excited!!! Please let me know if you need anything. I am always home and would love to see you, talk to you, help you.

woodworthfamily said...

Kayla, I am so out of the loop! So, are you in Logan right now? Did Justin go to school fall semester? Hope all is well. Glad you're back in the neighborhood!