Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Chicks
















This week we went into the chicken business. Todd was so excited and has done a good job feeding them. Unfortunately he loved two of the chicks so much they died. We had to convince him to be careful and he has done better ever since. Now our only problem is the dogs, they keep trying to get in. The hotshot has worked pretty good at keeping them away. O and the other day I tried to burn the coop down, (the heat light got to close to the sawdust, oops) luckily I saw the smoke in time and the chicks are okay and so is the coop.

1 comment:

Brooks Nelson said...

I am so jealous. I wish we could have some baby chicks and bum lambs. Bryan and Shantay got some and their kids like to play with them too. They are so cute!!